Lose Weight, Get Fit & WIN R5000
You have the willpower to take control of your life. Be transformed into a fitter, leaner and healthier YOU!
Come and take part in this comprehensive Challenge aimed at changing your lifestyle and helping you gain self-confidence and a more positive attitude through exercise, healthy eating and professional advice.
This three month challenge encourages and motivates you to strive for the body that you have always wanted. All the tools and advice are provided to ensure that the transformation process is done in a healthy, fun and maintainable way.
The iTransform Challenge includes:
- R5000 cash to be won (This is based on % weight, cm loss and fitness
- TransformHERS provides you with , 36 x 1 hour functional training fitness sessions conducted in an outdoor group environment. Training sessions will incorporate cardio, agility and strength exercises aimed at increasing fitness levels and improving muscle strength and tone. All necessary equipment will be provided (excluding an exercise mat) and sessions conducted by a group fitness trainer. You will be encouraged and motivated to reach your personal fitness goals, with monthly testing done to monitor your improvements. Some TransformHERS venues or time slots may only offer 2 days per week workouts, however you are allowed to participate at any of the other training venues on the 3rd day.
- Healthy meals delivered to your office/home will be available to you over the 12 week challenge at cost price. These meals are specifically tailored in accordance with our registered Dietitian, ensuring that each meal has the optimal nutritional composition for the participants. Our dietitian will also assist with any nutritional related queries and provide you will a discounted appointment.
- You will be supplied with product to use after your training to assist with muscle recovery and re hydration.
So, what is in it for you?
- 36 outdoor fitness training sessions (Northcliff, Sandton, Sunninghill)
- The option of healthy meals delivered to your door
- Muscle recovery and re hydration products
- Dietary advice
- Body testing/measurements and advice
- Training guide and meal plans
- Great prizes up for grabs
- TransformHERS Cap
- A fit and healthy body and mind
How it works:
The iTransform Challenge will run in conjunction with three consecutive TransformHERS Outdoor Fitness Programmes, taking 1 week off between the 4 week programmes. Fitness tests will be held once a month to monitor progress. Body measurements and testing will take place on Saturday 9th Sept & Saturday 9th December - 8am to 10am at the Sandton Field & Study Centre, Parkmore (see Orientation below for more detail).
|ORIENTATION & BODY TESTING||Saturday, 9th September 2017 (8am - 10am)
|Programme 1||11 September - 5 October 2017
|1 week break|
|Programme 2||16 October - 9 November 2017
|1 week break|
|Programme 3||20 November - 13 December 2017
FINAL BODY TESTING
Saturday, 9 December 2017 (from 8am)
PRIZE-GIVING & Dinner
14 December 2017 (extra cost)
Orientation and Body testing:(not to be missed!)
- Informative talk regarding the Challenge
- Collection of Goodie Bags
- Body assessments
- Meet your trainers
- Meet your fellow Challengers
- R2950.00 – This is a once-off fee for the 3 month iTransform Challenge
- R1100.00 – This is the payment should you wish to pay monthly for 3 months
CLICK here TO BOOK YOUR SPOT! Places are limited.
Please read the terms and conditions for the iTransform Challenge
For more information contact email@example.com
Success Stories from iTransform Challenge #1, #2, #3:
"TransformHERS has changed my life! Since starting the Challenge last month I have not looked back, I feel great inside and out and it can only get better. I love the sessions as we all have similar goals and motivate each other along the way. Rulene is an amazing trainer and coach. She inspires us to push ourselves and get involved. I cannot wait to get back into the pace again next month. Well done all!" - Debra Burton
“What an amazing journey this has been. After 3 months of challenging workouts, good laughs and pushing ourselves to new achievements I feel like a new person! I have learnt SO much about myself: what food my body does and doesn’t like, how to make easy and sustainable lifestyle changes to the way I eat and train, but most importantly being able to accomplish things that I never thought possible. When I started with TransformHERS in Feb 2013 in Durban I couldn't even run the 1km track let alone get to 20 push-ups or sit-ups on test day! Now my body is stronger and leaner and I feel like I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. With any challenge like this there will be those days that test your resilience and will power, and I had them too. But overcoming those challenges, one at a time, and pushing towards your goal just motivates you to keep going. With hard work, focus and dedication you can win Thank you to Cheryl and Tarryn for your constant encouragement and support. I'm so looking forward to spending the R10,000 in NZ with my gorgeous sister.
For anyone reading this right now and wondering whether you should take part in the Feb 2014 iTransform Challenge – THIS IS YOUR SIGN! Yes it will be challenging, but it will be worth it. We may never know the results of our actions.... but if we do nothing there will be no result.” – Sheralee Oosthuizen
"Thank you so much ladies for affording me this opportunity, I have never looked this good and felt this good TransformHERS has changed my life and made me into an exercise freak. I am not giving up I still have a long way to go, I have to tone, and get some ripples around my abs and I know TransformHERS will get me there. Lee has been an absolute inspiration to me her encouragement all through camp not even the iTransform Challenge but from Jan when I first joined as just been wonderful pushing me to achieve, she is such a great person and I envy her ability to run such an endurance race like the comrades." - Nthabiseng Thaba
"The iTransform Challenge is such a life changing experience. From the exercise, to the balanced meals and great trainers, its a complete package to give you the motivation you need to see it through! I had great results and I feel very proud to fit back into my clothes again. Great programme" - Lezel Zietsman
"I had a great time during the challenge, it was intense on some days but always a lot of fun and I always left feeling satisfied with my workout. I had great support from my instructor who really pushed me to push harder, run faster and by the end of the last camp the exercises felt so easy. During this challenge I learnt a lot about myself and I realised that with a lot of determination and discipline I was able to reach my goals achieve great results both with body and fitness. I lost a lot of cm's and body fat and dropped 2 dress sizes, which is amazing. It has been a while since I last fitted into a size 34 jeans, and even those are starting to fall off! LOL!! I would definitely recommend the challenge to anyone wanting to improve on their overall fitness, health and lifestyle. I have now become one of those crazy fitness freaks and this is only the beginning of my fitness journey. Thank you TransformHERS for laying down the foundations for my fitness goals, I really had an amazing experience" - Gailene Oberholzer
"Wow , what a journey ladies !!!!!!! getting my fitness levels going.First week was tough, but have managed till now end of week 3, still going strong, can't wait for the weigh in.
I love the food, (excellent) and enjoying that I do not have to do a lot of cooking in the week!!!!!" - Clementine Dzonzi